Sr. Controls Software Engineer – Portland, OR
This company is a world leader in the industrial automation industry with offices around the globe. Partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, this company designs, builds, and supports custom automation systems that ensure first-class product quality.
They are in need of a Sr. Controls Software Engineer to help develop cutting-edge automation equipment. As a Sr. Controls Software Engineer, you will be working with high-level automation technologies within a project team in a challenging and high visibility position.
- Architect, design, code, test, and maintain complex software applications
- Provide design guidelines and develop detailed software design specs for projects
- Work with customers during all phases of production, from quoting to installation
- BSEE or BSME (MS is a plus)
- Exceptional usage of Version Control Software (GIT, VSS, Subversion, ect.)
- Excellent Machine Vision applications skills
- Excellent C#.NET/C++ programming skills and GUI development skills
- Minimum 10 years of recent manufacturing programming experience
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*