Corporate Controller – Remote
This global leader is known for its plant-based ingredients and is a leading provider in the pharmaceutical industry. Their goal is to address current and future challenges in food, nutrition, and health markets in order to cater to health needs and enable healthier lifestyles.
They are searching for an ambitious Corporate Controller to manage financial assets and financial performance, become a solutions provider in financial matters and ensure compliance with reporting regulations and standards.
- Control, analyze and provide insights on entities financial management performance on P&L and Balance sheet elements
- Financial Partner for sales and margin analysis
- Analyze business unit performance to understand key drivers of variance to budgets, forecasts, and/or prior year and include KPIs
- Support analysis concerning cost, operations, commercial, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- 5+ years of relevant business experience
- Proficient in SAP, BI, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual – Spanish, French and/or Portuguese is a preferred
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*