Vice President of Operations – Atlanta, GA
This food and beverage manufacturer has a proud heritage that spans over a century. They manufacture products that are consumed in households all across the USA and the company is growing fast.
The VP of Operations will be responsible for leading all aspects of manufacturing for the company.
- Responsible for developing operations and supply chain strategy, including recommending capital improvements and talent deployment.
- Responsible to establish operations strategy, objectives, best practices, tools, and metrics to deliver ‘best in class’ performance across the Supply Chain (direct and indirect reports).
- Establish and manage cross-functional and cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities and strategies based upon business plans and objectives, new product introductions, and new business opportunities based on constantly changing market needs and goals.
- Develop short and long-term plans (incl. facilities, materials, and talent development) to meet customer, industry, business, and financial requirements while driving continuous and sustainable improvements across the organization.
- Establishes manufacturing policies and strategies in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, materials usage, shipping and receiving, capacity planning, production scheduling, safety, and performance measures.
- 15+ years Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience in the Food industry with a track record of significant accomplishments from companies that have advanced operational excellence and continuous improvement programs
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a management role
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*