Swine Consultant – Midwest
Rooted within a family of businesses that have thrived for over a century, our client takes pride in their service-oriented, customer-focused approach. They work with independent swine producers, looking at their whole operation, assessing areas of opportunity, and working toward increased efficiency and production.
We are looking for a Swine Consultant in several territories in the Midwest. Well-qualified individuals will have a Key Account mentality, regional network, and a passion for building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Account management & face-to-face customer interaction
- Utilize a comprehensive knowledge of the swine industry to help producers identify & tackle their biggest areas of opportunity across their operation
- New business development & prospecting
- Team collaboration & communication
- Solid understanding of swine nutrition & production
- Sales experience & existing regional network (Midwest)
- Entrepreneurial mindset & drive to build your own business
- Desire to be on-farm, working directly with producers
- Strong communication & relationship-building skills
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*