Supply Chain Manager – York, PA
This better-for-you, trending category company is leading the path when it comes to innovation and quality. Help optimize this compan0y’s supply chain for today and for the near future.
***This company is located near York, PA. Relocation assistance will be provided by the company for the right individual.
- Must monitor and control how Supply Chain impacts the Cash Conversion cycle
- Building relationships with both internal but external customers
- Negotiates and reduces materials on hand
- Proactively communicates what works well in a fast-paced environment that changes frequently to keep up with the demands of its customers.
- Assist with the daily use and new ERP/CRM implementation
- While understanding how the Supply Chain impacts the overall organization, is able to communicate effectively with Sales, Operations, Finance, Quality, etc through accurate data entry and analysis.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve efficiencies
- Daily analytical approach to their day-to-day responsibilities
- Must lead and influence others even if they are not a direct report
- Strong daily Inventory Management-must understand maximum and minimum levels not just the purchasing part
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain preferred or similar background)
- Strong Inventory management experience
- Private Label/Co-manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Strong Excel experience
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*