Sr. Systems Engineer – Texas
A robotic technology Company with industry-leading self-driving technology is seeking a senior systems engineer to design and implement fleets of autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and software at customer facilities. The company’s industry-leading technology provides automated and on-demand material handling spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, and logistics.
- Understand and ensure clarity of requirements for detailed design.
- Consult with applications engineering during the requirements and concept definition process.
- Design of AMR systems using products to meet customer requirements including the design of the workflow as well as the communications required from the company’s systems to any third-party automation systems in the facility.
- Authoring and executing test plans for validation of systems functionality and performance.
- Commissioning and integration of AMR systems at client facilities.
- Optimizing system performance through examination, simulation, and experimentation.
- Sharing your insights, knowledge, and lessons learned.
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- 5+ years commissioning and integrating industrial automated equipment.
- Degree in Engineering discipline (electrical, design, or industrial controls)
- Experience analyzing the performance of automated systems.
- Self-motivated and organized