Sr. Quality Assurance Manager – Chicago, IL
This global food manufacturer has a decades-long tradition of delighting its customers and clients around the world with best-in-class protein innovations.
The Senior Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for leading the daily activities of the QA department and for developing and executing the food safety and quality for the facility.
***This position is based in the greater Chicagoland area. Relocation assistance will be provided by the company.
- Manage and oversee the entire site QA Department.
- Assure that quality & regulatory systems are continuously reviewed and improved for compliance and operating efficiencies.
- Ensure that QA department personnel are trained
- Take responsibility to maintain compliance with all applicable Customer, USDA regulations.
- Manage the site’s Analytical and Microbiological laboratories and their associated testing.
- Provide guidance to the site on quality compliance standards and expectations.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and providing adequate oversight to ensure that requirements are met.
- 7-10 years of relevant quality assurance leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Protein, meat, beef, or poultry experience
- Experience working closely with the USDA
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*