Senior Automation Engineer – Sayreville, NJ
This leading global manufacturer of food packaging products and solutions goes above and beyond expectations. Their innovative and sustainable food packaging products and solutions bring quality and satisfaction to every one of their clients.
They are in need of a Senior Automation Engineer to focus on developing and implementing automation and adaptation of new designed systems that will help create a more efficient manufacturing process, assist in error proofing, and ensure the highest quality production as a direct result of technology enhancements.
- Participate in evaluation of equipment
- Install or oversee installation of equipment upgrades
- Design or replace control systems and components for older systems
- Use DOE processes when necessary
- Ensure delivery of training
- Participate in annual capital budget meetings
- Prepare CAR when required
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or related Engineering field
- 10+ years experience in engineering – specifically manufacturing equipment and processes
- Knowledgeable of electronics and electrical systems
- Knowledgeable of manufacturing environment
- Experience with AutoCAD, Solid Works, Auto Desk Inventor, Fanuc, ABB Robot Programming, Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC, HMI, and Yaskawa Motion Control Expertise Cognex or Keyence Vision System.
- Ability to travel up to 80%
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*