Sales Engineer – Chicago, IL
This manufacturer creates custom turnkey solutions for factory automation applications. They serve markets such as Automotive, Life Sciences, Energy, and Aerospace. They are seeking a Sales Engineer to manage their Midwest Region.
- Sell custom factory automation systems
- Build and establish a customer base in the Midwest
- Maintain current house accounts in the territory
- Work closely with the engineering team to create a custom solution based on the client or prospect’s problem
- Can understand and apply the technologies relevant to the automation business
- Professional communication and presenting skills when interacting with customers and potential customers
- 10+ years of Sales experience custom turnkey automation systems
- Sales experience in automotive, energy, life sciences, aerospace, etc.
- Must be willing to travel within the territory
- Successful history with a group of blue-chip clients
- Engineering degree (e.g. Electrical and Mechanical)
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*