Reliability/Industrial Engineer – Libertyville, IL
Be the vision for this company’s growth and optimization of their space and equipment.
***Libertyville, IL- relocation shouldn’t be necessary
- Be able to assess old and new machines and identify if working at optimized speed and output
- Assess the current layout of the facility and provide recommendations/solutions to optimize workflow and production efficiency
- Proactively work cross-functionally to identify current problems or chokepoints preventing the best use of space and equipment
- Work with Production, Engineering, and Maintenance to identify new equipment options and assist with mapping out proper layouts of where the new equipment would best be placed.
- Reliability/Industrial Engineering experience
- Food /packaging manufacturing experience
- CAD experience, ability to outline plans to implement suggestions
- Ability to communicate ROI to leadership team and organization of potential changes and modifications to an existing workflow, equipment, and processes.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*