QA Regulatory Coordinator – Libertyville, IL
Libertyville, IL area
Join this Solutions Based well-Established Company that truly puts Quality First. The QA Regulatory Coordinator plays a critical part in the organization serving as the main contact for all outsource vendor communication and activities.
***Libertyville, IL- not likely to relocate someone.
- Drive Regulatory requirements and expectations internally and externally
- Manage communication between outside vendors
- Serve as the company’s main point person for
- HACCP and/or PCQI Certified
- QA, Food Safety, Sanitation or Regulatory compliance expertise
- Bachelors degree
- USDA or FDA experience
- Technical understanding of Meat
- Strong understanding of ESHA Genesis.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*