Process Team Director – Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
Join a global food provider in the meat industry as a Process Team Director. This position will require leadership and direction for the company’s Process Team, delivering product commercialization while advocating process improvement. As the Process Team Director, you will work closely with senior leadership and the facilities to meet customer needs while delivering improved Operations performance.
***This position is based in Chicago, IL. Relocation assistance will be provided by the company.
- Lead efficient and timely new product commercialization
- Lead process teams, connecting with sales to deliver customer solutions
- Develop and deliver cost reduction options
- Improve process capabilities and outline efficiency improvement plans
- Collaborate with others in developing facility sourcing and capacity management
- Evaluate processing technologies and capabilities
- Effectively communicate with key customers, suppliers, regulatory agencies and internal groups as needed.
- Serve as a key partner in evaluating the future growth and decisions
- At least 10 years of experience in food processing operations
- Dry sausage operation experience
- Track record of accomplishments as an operations leader
- Demonstrates strong change leadership skills
- Strategic thinker capable of addressing broader business issues
- Exposure to a broad range of manufacturing processes and locations
- Project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or other related areas
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*