Plant Manager – Evansville, KY
This company is an amazing food manufacturing company that is innovative in their go-to market strategies. This company creates great tasting products to meet and exceed the ever-changing regulatory world.
- Incorporate process improvements to manage costs, cut down time and improve output per line
- Emphasize continuous improvement and ensure implementation
- Direct and manage all plant operations including production, warehouse, maintenance and quality
- Manages plant finances regarding facilities and employees with headquarter office.
- Collaborate cross functionally to deliver results with maintenance, quality assurance, warehouse, sanitation, finance and human resources.
- Set safety and quality as top priority in adherence and implementation across all plant levels
- Leads staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring and developing steps of the process by setting processing instructions, observing control points and equipment, monitoring staff.
- Ensures operation of equipment.
- Compiles and analyzes production performance records and data.
- Resolves personnel problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in food packaging plant – mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience managing in a USDA and/or FDA food, meat and packaging manufacturer facility.
- Deli Meat or further processed meat experience preferred
- Food safety knowledge.
- HACCP certification a plus.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*