Mechanical Engineer – Columbus, WI
This manufacturer is an industry leader for food processing equipment and covers North America as well as other countries around the world. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer who can help design equipment and perform CAD administrative duties. This role will have a major impact on the company.
- Evaluate design specifications, changes, and project drawings
- Perform design work for various equipment
- Review project scope to ensure customer requirements were met
- Work closely and communicates with other Project Engineers, Sales, Applications, Manufacturing, Installation, and Service to resolve design issues, change orders and approvals
- Establish engineering and design standards and specs for CAD and document management system using industry standards
- Upload and modify CAD documents
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in Mechanical Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the latest computerized design applications including 3D modeling (e.g. AutoCAD, Creo, Solidworks, Inventor). (Creo preferred)
- Experience with Document Management software. (Windchill preferred)
- Certification within CAD industry a plus (i.e., Autodesk, SolidWorks, Creo)Strong familiarity with Engineering and Design standards
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*