General Manager – Vancouver, WA
This company provides equipment and system design and integration for the processing industries. With nearly 50 years of history, their in-house engineering, drafting, fabrication, installation, and factory-trained service technicians allow them to ensure reliable quality for their customers. They’re projected to nearly double in size within the next couple of years. They are seeking a General Manager to help with the operations and service areas of the business.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Experience working in the manufacturing space
- Good knowledge of different business functions (i.e. HR and Accounting)
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*