Forklift Technician – Houston, TX
Are you looking to progress your career in a growing industry? Are you wanting a competitive pay and career development program? A customer-first culture with a focus on excellence is at the core of their organization. If you are a skilled technician who believes in continuous improvement and building customer loyalty, they offer great work-life balance, a high-performance culture, industry-leading compensation & benefits, and will be a driving force in the territory and beyond. Come be a part of something special and join their high-energy team.
- Read and understand electrical and hydraulic system schematics.
- Repair or replace major system components, including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, LPG Systems, power steering, transmissions, and engines with limited supervision
- Perform proper PM’s in a timely manner
- Operate service van in a clean, safe, and secure manner following all required safety rules for the job.
- Assist with training/ mentoring apprentice mechanics through on the job training
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. / Other Technical training
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in repair and maintenance on industrial equipment and/or machines
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Basic computer knowledge including the use of personal computers, tablets, and Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in English. Understanding of Spanish will be a plus.