Field Service Technician – St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
This company brings an impressive product mix of packaging and inspection capital equipment and expanding into new markets rapidly. They are seeking a Field Service Technician who can service their customers mainly in the Midwest and South-Central region of the U.S. This role will have a major impact on the company.
- Provide remote and on-site support for customers
- Commissioning and start-up of capital equipment
- Troubleshoot, install, retrofit, and upgrade equipment on site
- Train customers on equipment once installed (operating and maintenance)
- Generate documentation such as schematics, mechanical drawings, training manuals
- Travel throughout the U.S.
- PLC programming when needed
- College or Technical education in electronics/electrical and/or mechanical or equivalent experience, experience in secondary disciplines is extremely helpful. I.e., for someone trained in mechanical work
- Some electrical/electronic experience is helpful.
- High travel (80+%)
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Light Fabrication skills, welding an asset.
- PLC Programming experience an asset, specifically familiarity with B&R Automation
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*