Field Service Engineer – Remote
This company is one of the largest global technology suppliers for food processing with a specialization in plants, machinery, and process components and technology that have been in contact with 70 percent of all products sold in supermarkets today.
They are in need of a Field Service Engineer to help maintain them as a worldwide leader in preparing, processing, and packaging in the food sector. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be conducting machine setup, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing preventative maintenance service.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance repairs of equipment
- Provide troubleshooting and problem resolution technical support to customers
- Perform mechanical skills such as electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic repair of machines
- 5+ years experience on electro-mechanical systems applied to industrial machinery
- Experience with vacuum systems and packaging equipment, high-speed vacuum, and gassing applications, and thermoforming plastics with FFS applications
- Up to 85% travel on short notice and some extended periods (up to 2 weeks)
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*