Engineering Leader – Wisconsin
This manufacturer is an industry leader for a variety of capital equipment in the Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, and many other industries. They are seeking an Engineering Leader with strong leadership qualities to help grow and develop the engineering department. This role will have a major impact on the company.
- Oversee, direct, and manage the engineering department and various projects
- Work closely with customers to finalize project specifications and requirements
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product development, operations, etc. to ensure projects are completed on time and within budgets
- Help build a strong culture
- Train and mentor the project engineers
- Strategic planning
- New product development initiatives
- Perform necessary admin work such as approving proposals and budgets
- Experienced with CAD software, ideally AutoCad and Solid Works
- BSME from an accredited university required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years experience in a metal manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in supervising engineering associates
- Strong familiarity with Engineering and Design standards
- Knowledge of electrical concepts
- Experience leading new product development initiatives
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*