Director of Operations – Charlotte, NC
This company is amongst the most successful ethnic food companies in the United States. They have been in business for over 50 years and are growing at a rapid rate. People desire to work for this company because of its healthy culture, professional atmosphere, and promising trajectory of growth.
The Director of OPS has full responsibility for Operations, Maintenance, and Sanitation along with planning, directing, and maintaining maximum standards of product quality efficiency, safety, cost, and schedule attainment.
- Development and execution of short and long term manufacturing plans
- Development/Management of operations team skills, facilitate and enable process
- Planning, providing operations expertise to peers and senior management
- Manage/Coach operations team
- Customer interaction (external and internal)
- 15 years of related experience and/or training in the food industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with USDA inspectors required
- Frozen and ready to eat food experience preferred
- Solid continuous improvement background