Corporate Project Engineer – Boston, MA
This company prides itself in who they’ve grown to be. From a small restaurant kitchen to a massive distributing company known for their products across the nation, this company continues to stay humble. They are looking for a high energy, motivated Project Engineer to join their Corporate Engineering team. Experience working within a Food Manufacturing Facility preferred.
- Engineering; design; justification; budget development; bid specification; procurement; installation; start-up/debugging; and employee training for all Processing and Packaging Systems.
- Scheduling, contractor selection, supervision, schedule execution, and budget management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Directs CAD Design functions for project development.
- Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable for creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment.
- Must be available to travel 50-60%
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Degree; or equivalent; or minimum five (5) years of related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Process Piping, Fluid Pumping Systems, Thermal Processing, Packaging Systems, Conveyers & Plant Facilities; and Project Management experience
- Use of project management tools such as MS Project.