Controls Engineer – Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
This manufacturer, for the last 60 years, is one of the leading providers worldwide for food processing equipment. They are seeking an energetic engineer with a strong work ethic to join their engineering team. The role is a Controls Engineer and is an Office position.
- Programming of our various process equipment PLCs and HMIs
- Creating new PLC code from scratch
- Modifying current PLC code (i.e. troubleshooting, retrofitting, updating, etc.)
- Capable of applying knowledge to support goals associated with new and existing equipment controls projects from inception to final completion as defined by each project.
- Work cross-functionally with other departmental team members to support the overall objectives of each project.
- Machine debug and start-up experience (i.e. tracing short circuit problems, conducting continuity checks, debugging program errors, making program changes to correct errors or to add additional functionality)
- 5+ years of PLC programming
- Experience with Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLC’s and Motor Drives
- Experience with TCP/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Ethernet Networking
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*