Business Development Manager – Chicago, IL
This company provides innovative solutions to gas and electric utilities, pipeline companies, and industrial clients through engineering, consulting, and automation services. Ranked as an ENR Top 100 engineering firm, they have offices across the United States.
They are in need of a Business Development Manager to identify and provide sales leads for Automation Design and Systems Integration Services across the Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, and Utility Automation industries.
- Develops new client relationships
- Evaluate the client’s needs to determine the best automation solution
- Knowledgeable and up to date on industry trends
- Nurture relationships with existing clients
- Stay abreast of industrial manufacturing processes & automation system functions and architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or relevant experience
- 10+ years experience and proven track record in business development/sales in the Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, and Utility automation industries
- Familiarity with PLC/HMI hardware and software
- Ability to travel 50%-70%
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*