Bovine Reproductive Specialist – USA
Our client is a precision livestock company that is redefining the way the cattle industry makes genetic progress. Their model makes individual animal management a real possibility for every farmer. Although newer to the industry, this client is backed and supported by a group that has contributed to enduring solutions to improve efficiency in the production of healthy and nutritious food for generations.
We are looking for Bovine Reproductive Specialists who are passionate about helping farmers improve their herd. Well-qualified candidates will be experienced in egg collection and/or embryo transfer. This is an opportunity to work hands-on with producers, build relationships, utilize cutting edge technology, and be part of something truly innovative.
- Oocyte collection & health management for donor animals
- Analyze performance & make recommendations for improvement
- Train & mentor field assistants
- Recognize opportunities & contribute new solutions to continue bettering company processes
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent
- Bovine reproduction experience
- Willingness to interact with producers & build relationships
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*