Accountant – Vancouver, WA
This company provides equipment and system design and integration for the processing industries. With nearly 50 years of history, their in-house engineering, drafting, fabrication, installation, and factory-trained service technicians allow them to ensure reliable quality for their customers. They’re projected to nearly double in size within the next couple of years. They are seeking an Accountant to help with the financial aspect of the organization.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Work closely with the General Manager
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience utilizing QuickBooks
- Strong mathematical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*